Required Documentation for Registration
All New Students (PreKindergarten -12th Grade)
**New Students include all BRAND NEW incoming PreKindergarten and Kindergarten students. (NOT current Gibbs PreK Center students or anyone who completed PreK/K Round Up.)
New Student Enrollment Packet copies can be obtained from any HISD campus during operating hours, the HISD Administration Building at 441 FM 2821 East, or downloaded from this page (links above). All completed packets should be returned to the HISD Administration Building during the summer. If you prefer, you may wait and attend the Centralized New Student Registration 2-Day Event (dates/times listed below) for ALL New Students entering ANY grade. Just pick the one date below that works best for you and join us!If visiting the campus over the summer months, we do ask that you please call the campus beforehand to schedule a time to be sure campus personnel are available to receive you.2019-2020 New Student Registration
Centralized 2-Day EventHuntsville High School - Library/Media Center515 FM 2821 EastTuesday, July 3010 am - 7 pmOR*Saturday, August 38 am - 1 pm*Held in conjunction with theCommunity Praise Ministry's
Annual Back to School FREE Supply Giveawayfrom 10 am - 12 pmUPDATED LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
- A official document of birth or proof of identification for your child (birth certificate must be certified, NOT hospital certificate with prints);
- The child’s shot record with doctor’s signature or public health verification. (A TB test may be required under certain circumstances.);
- The child's Social Security Card or a copy;
- Proof of Residency: Current utility (water, gas, electric) bill, deed of trust, property tax statement, or an unexpired lease agreement which shows a physical address, post office boxes excluded. (If utility bill is not in the parent/guardian name, then person listed on the utility bill must be present with ID.);
- Parent/Guardian ID or DL;
- For PreKindergarten registration, if income is your qualifying criteria, then proof of income is also required to determine eligibility. Qualification for Free/Reduced Price School Meal Program will be done in August with July's paystub.
Minimum Age Requirements for PreK & Kindergarten Enrollment:
- Prekindergarten students must be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2019.
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2019.
PreKindergarten is FREE for all students who qualify. PLEASE BRING PROOF OF INCOME TO HELP DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY. For those students who do not qualify, affordable tuition based PreK is available.
**Huntsville ISD offers transportation to students, free breakfast for all students and free lunch for those who qualify.**
Early Enrollment for Fall 2019 - PreK/K Round Up!
PreK & Kindergarten Round Up - April 30 & May 4