2020-2021 School Year Registration Information
Registration Information for the 2020-2021 School Year is OPEN!
Huntsville ISD Student Registration for New & Returning Students will be an ONLINE process for the 2020-2021 school year. Students must be registered for school whether they plan to attend in person or online.
Parents of Returning HISD Students who completed the 2019-2020 school year in Huntsville ISD will receive an email notification to their parent school email address from OnlineRegistration@huntsville-isd.org that will include the registration instructions. The process is available in both English and Spanish.
Click the RETURNING STUDENTS link above to proceed.
New Student Registration is OPEN for all New Students enrolling in any grade in Huntsville ISD. The process is available in both English and Spanish. Children who were not enrolled in Huntsville ISD on the last day of the 2019-2020 school year are considered NEW and should complete the NEW Student Registration Form to initiate the official enrollment process. Click the NEW STUDENTS link above to proceed.
**ALL STUDENTS - PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION CHECK LIST BELOW.**
Registration Check List for the 2020 - 2021 School Year for ALL Students
All Parents/Legal Guardians should use the following as a check list to ensure all registration steps are complete for each child:
- Provide or Update Student, Parent & Emergency Information
- Select a Model of Instruction - All Students pick a preferred Model either:
- Model A=Traditional;
- Model B=Structured Online; or
- Model C=Flexibile Online)
- Upload Birth Certificate (All New Students)
- Upload Immuization Record (All New Students & Returning Students entering 7th Grade)
- Upload Proof of Residency (All New Students & Returning Students entering 5th, 7th, or 9th Grade)
2. Submit ALL additional Required Registration Health Forms to School Nurse (see tab in rightside menu)
3. Register to Ride the Bus using separate Transportation Registration form (Children must be APPROVED each year before they can ride the bus.)
Please contact the HISD PEIMS Department by email using OnlineRegistration@huntsville-isd.org for support with Registration or Home Access Center (HAC). After registration is submitted, should you need assistance or require a change, contact the child's campus PEIMS Specialist/Registrar directly for support. Their contact information is listed on the HAC page.
Parents should frequently monitor the district website and social media pages for all Fall 2020 information, Return to School News & COVID-19 Updates!
See below for HISD's in-person opportunities for parents to receive face to face support with registration...
In Person Event - Centralized New Student Registration & HAC Support #2
Join us on Friday, August 7, 2020, from 9 am to 6 pm @ Huntsville High School for another in person centralized event providing parents the opportunity to come on-site to complete the New Student Registration process and receive face to face assistance. Parents of Returning HISD Students are also invited to attend if they need help with student registration or the Home Access Center (HAC) parent portal.
BUILDING ENTRY LOCATION CHANGE:
Parents/Guardians will have to park, line up & wait for instructions on entry on the East side of HHS building (near the band hall).
Please see event flyer below. Strict safety protocols will be in place and we ask that you read the event press release below to understand all expectations for attendance including:IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Only 1 Parent/Legal Guardian per family allowed entry.
- Please do not bring children as they will NOT be allowed entry.
- Strict Social Distancing practiced with controlled entry & exit.
- Face mask/cloth face covering required at all times.
- A current/active email for the parent is required. If you don’t have one, please create one before coming & bring that information with you.
- Bring ALL required documentation needed for enrollment - see website for a list of what is required. Returning students entering 5th, 7th and 9th grade must also bring proof of residency. All students new and returning need to bring immunization records so nurses can update records.