All students thrive as lifelong learners and global citizens prepared for the futures they create.
What is a Learning Coach?
"An on-site professional developer who partners with educators to identify and assist with implementation of teaching methods.
What is the role of a Social Studies Learning Coach?
- To support classroom teachers
- Facilitate collaboration and professional growth
- Provide professional development
- Help teachers transfer what they learn about new practices to their classrooms
- Provide a safe environment in which teachers can strive to improve their practices without fear of criticism for evaluation
- Help teachers develop leadership skills with which they can support the work of their colleagues