Huntsville ISD

Skip to main content
Welcome to Hornet Nation!!!

Current Employees

Employee Forms and Information

If you have moved or your phone number has changed, please use the link above to update the information.
Employee Name Change
If you have legally changed your name, please visit the Human Resources office to present required documentation (i.e. driver’s license and social security card, court order, etc) reflecting your new legal name in order to process the change.  Upon receipt of appropriate documentation, your name will be changed in all applicable systems, including your district email account.
Service Record Request
Service record requests are processed as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received. 
User ID:  Employee ID number (See campus secretary for ID number)
Password:  Last 4 digits of social security number or complete social security number
The Employee Access Center (EAC) will allow you to access W2's, paystubs, demographic and benefits information, etc